RBK clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RBK clan

forum of the RBK clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RBK Impersonators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt.Tosh
sergeant
sergeant

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-08

RBK Impersonators Empty
PostSubject: RBK Impersonators   RBK Impersonators Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:34 pm

I was in a room today and there were 4 RBKs in:

Rip Shot, Firestorm, Rocker.856 and me Sgt. Tosh, out of these four players there were only two of us that were actually members of RBK, they were myself Sgt.Tosh and Rip Shot. Firestorm was not the real Firestorm, the real Firestorm speaks to me, and Rocker - never heard of him.

There are some players (not RBK members) steeling/using the tags of our members.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

If any unknown RBK tags or impersonators enters one of my rooms and do not identify themselves when asked, they will be automatically kicked.

As we know all RBK members have mics and will acknowledge each other when together. There is one RBK member that does not have a mic, I have a special code for identifying this member so this is not a problem.

If anyone wishes to join RBK the best clan around, they should go through proper channels and ask either me or John Frost and we will arrange a tryout.
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Tosh
sergeant
sergeant

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-08

RBK Impersonators Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBK Impersonators   RBK Impersonators Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:54 pm

ALL MEMBERS OF RBK

Please take note that it is Jonny Hoofhead that is stealing the tags and imporsonating other members.

Be aware of this ALL RBK MEMBERS have mics and will acknowledge each other!! with the exception of one member who I have a code with.

Jonny Hoofhead is not allowed into any RBK rooms and must be kicked as soon as you know it is him, you will know it him because he blows everyone up and keeps committing suicide to get more grenades, and he has a really distintive voice.
Back to top Go down
KOG SPAWN
private
private
KOG SPAWN

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-30

RBK Impersonators Empty
PostSubject: U 4 got someone   RBK Impersonators Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:15 am

YOREM he dont got a mic
Back to top Go down
http://www.kog1.piczo.com
Sponsored content

RBK Impersonators Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBK Impersonators   RBK Impersonators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RBK Impersonators
Page 1 of 1